Friday, June 24, 2011

A week of runs..

I did get that extra two in last Friday. Went out at 9pm and clocked in 9:07 pace. Made me feel like 5K's may be my thing versus this half training :) Sunday was an 8 mile long run and it was wonderful. Temps were alright and have only dropped since then.

I missed my Monday speed run because I came down with a sore throat and sinus infection. Stayed home from work and took it easy, apparently just what I needed because I was feel great for the Wednesday morning run. it was a solo 6 miles with my iPod.

But this morning, another 6 and I feel like well...not so good. Got a blister on my left foot. My back is aching and I think I have a bladder issue that is being aggravated by the water belt I have been wearing. I took some advil and hope I can shake this yucky feeling. Sunday is the next long run - 9 miles. I plan to take it easy until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment