Friday, June 10, 2011

Half Way

Well I am half way to my goal of raising $975! This is a good feeling. I am a little nervous about making it all the way there - but I am certain it will work out one way or another.

This morning was quite a different run from the beginning of the week. 56 degrees outside - beautiful! Perfect for running. Wendy and I ran 6 miles around 5:30am. It was hard to get out of bed - I think the summer months are going to be a killer for that since it is so hard to get to bed early in the summer.

Hoping to find my iPod charger this weekend for my Monday speed run. I think it would help, plus I rented a Lady Gaga CD from the library and thought I would download it. Maybe I will get ambitious while Leo is up north and take Mateo for a short run in the jogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment