Friday, June 17, 2011

Down day...plan to get back up :)

Today we planned to run 6 miles. I was very tired, but ready for the run. Wendy and Will met at my place - with the info that dinner was not riding well this morning :( We got about 2 miles in and had to stop. Poor Wendy, nothing like running while you feel ill. We ran walked back to the house. Total of 4 mile in and pace was not to shabby. I am hoping to pick up the next 2 miles later today. Dominic is taking a half day and I will take advantage of that :) Unfortuantley it is going to be a lot hotter this afternoon than it was this morning, but it will be good training :)

Wednesday we did 5 miles with a spooky start. Just onto Ridge road, running by the old cemetary, we heard a hissing sound from above. BATS! Ugh, made me feel ill. It was what I needed to get moving - logged a pretty fast one that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment