Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Speed

Logged my fastest speed run yet last night. 3 miles at 9:09/minute. It was awesome. Wendy went with me and I am glad she did. I think her initial pace is what made my time possible. She took it slow at first and I was able to kick it in hard on the last mile. It was a really amazing feeling - I don't often push myself that hard and fast. Seems when i am struggling it is to complete a run not go faster. Regardless, it was exhilarating and I imagine I will try harder next Monday.

I did find the iPOD charger and that is a good thing. Sunday's run was a solo 7 miles. I did pretty good on it - my timing was around 10 min miles and the songs were a great help. Beautiful morning - 56 degrees. I think we are getting a little luxury with this weather. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 58 at 6am. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment