Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rainy day

No run this morning...rain and thunder. Ran my 6 last Friday night and it was pretty nice...a steady pace under 10 min miles. Sunday I ran 12 up north. Thank goodness that is checked off my list. I now feel ready for the half. It was a great run on Sunday - lots of shade, no humidity and all new roads, so I didn't get bored. I tried some Chomps and won't use those again - yuck. Needed additional water - thank god for D driving out to find me and having ice cold water on hand. What a great husband I have :)

I did have a small blister on my hammer toe - will definitely have to have this fixed over the winter. Ran yesterday morning, 2.75 in the neighborhood. Not my fastest - but I was so tired! Kind of glad I got to sleep in today b/c of the rain. Maybe my run tonight will be good. Less than 2 weeks from the half and I am feeling ready - getting very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment