Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday

It is the day before the race! I am excited and nervous! We are leaving at 9am. My boss gave us her Explorer for the trip - should be fun and very confortable! We are going to the Expo and dinner tonight - probably a burger and fries and a beer (my last long runs were done on this diet). I have packed - running skirt, DeterMination tank and shoes/socks. I have my gear and supplements. I cannot wait!
I won a Meet & Greet with Brett Michaels yesterday. Feel pretty hilarious about this. Not really a Poison fan, but will take the opportunity to meet someone famous :)
The boys and my parents are spending the weekend here. They are versed in how we operate and Leo is pretty excited. Mateo's fever has well not gone away, but teh Dr says it is a virus that has to pass.
Ok, so I am going to do this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment