Thursday, August 11, 2011

Final Days

Most of the time I am very content and positive - which is how I pictured my pre race days....but I am now feeling a little discontent and well I need to vent. Poor Mateo has a fever of 101.5 - the kid is never sick. And my family is stressing me about just before leaving for Chicago. Work is beyond madness - I move to my new job the day we return from Chicago. Ah, I think I will go do a Kid TV yoga with Leo!

On the very bright side - life is good, i am breathing and the people I love are all around me healthy as well. This silly stuff will pass and I will be looking back saying why did I waste those few moments wallowing. good - I already feel better, this must be what blogs are for!

Tomorrow morning is my last training day. 3 miles - easy pace, Mat Kearny on the iPOD, can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment