Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Trot

Would it be thanksgiving without one? We are running the trot in Canton. So bummed that Leo can't run. We are having his irregular heartbeat looked into, but the Dr said he shouldn't run until we know what is going on definitively. We are going to walk to kids mile together, then I'll run the 5K with Will & Wendy. Just glad we can all be together.

This morning's short run was beeeeee - u - teee -ful! Serious sunshine out there. Though it wasn't even 40 degrees, I will take this day over any in the summer. Just love the crisp air and the sun. It is a great combination. And at Thanksgiving this year, I will be thankful for not only my wonderful family and friends but also all that running has given me. It is a life changer for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment