Friday, November 18, 2011

Festival of Lights

SO I told Jamie I was not running this race this year. I had a terrible time of it last year - cold, pouring rain, solo run. But I couldn't resist and the day before the race, Jamie had us signed up. What a beautiful night - 56 degrees, we were sweating! Wendy jumped on board with us and we had a great time. I am super proud of Jamie. This was the farthest he has run and it was an accomplishment for him. Glad I could be part of that. I am so fortunate - my friends are great and so is my family!
Last night's run was a different monster all together . 33 degrees with a wind chill of 23. Brrrr. Will said he is not running again this year - and Wendy called him a name I won't write. It was a good run though. Now my throat is sore and I am afraid a cold is coming on. Yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment